Saturday, January 9, 2010

4 months old/ RSV update

Thank you all for your prayers! Jackson is beginning to feel better (praise God)! We are continuing with the breathing treatments and hopefully he will be fully recovered soon. Below are some new pictures of our sweet boy.
Jackson is four months old!I was changing his diaper this morning when he reached down and grabbed his feet for the first time! I screamed for Daniel to grab the camera...I'm so glad I caught this. He loves the jumperoo. More than "jump" he walks in circles and spins himself around.
Jackson and Aunt Leah

He is so strong and is already beginning to try and pull himself up so he can sit.
I know he'll be sitting before we know it.Ready for a nap.
Playing with Mommy, Aunt Leah, Sassy and Aunt Sarah
Although you can't tell from my expression, I love my new highchair that Nonny and Poppy gave me for Christmas!
Meeting Great-Grandma and Grandpa Ziglar.
He couldn't take his eyes off Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment