Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet Giggles

Jackson loves his Aunt Leah and Aunt Sarah (my sweet sisters) and when they come to visit he is covered in kisses. Daniel's 28th birthday! Thirty is just around the corner...for both of us...wow! Jackson was memorized by the smoke from the candles.
Jackson had his first rice cereal this month. He is doing great and would prefer to feed himself.

This was his very first bite of rice cereal.

I saved the best for last. Jackson is such a ball of sunshine! He brings us such joy and I am so grateful (and completely smitten). There is nothing I love more than to hear his sweet laughter. Lately he is amused by the silliest things but as soon as I grab the video camera, he stops. Luckily, I captured some of his giggles to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment