Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is risen!

There is something wrong with the photo uploader. I have tried numerous times to post new pictures with no luck. If you click on the follwing link you should be able to view photos of Jackson's first Easter.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=162033&1=395968e237

All is well at the Wade house. Jackson is growing each day and loves to sit, play with his blocks, eat (I know that's a surprise!),"read", and "sing". Yesterday we went to an Easter egg hunt. Jackson enjoyed meeting the Easter bunny, a petting zoo, puppet shows, and train rides. He learned how to pick up eggs and watching him was pretty funny. I zoom around with him as he grabs them and puts them in his basket. He is pretty impressed with himself.

Happy Easter, what a glorious day. He lives, He lives, salvation to impart...you ask me how I know He lives....He lives within my heart!
Thank you God for the ultimate sacrifice...the ultimate love!

No comments:

Post a Comment