Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's fall, y'all!

It irritates me that my pictures uploaded out of order and Blogger won't let me move them around. Oh, well.
We are having a ball and enjoying this beautiful weather. Jackson is fourteen months old and so much fun. I am loving this age! He is running all over the place. His vocabulary seems to grow each day and he says about 25 words. He still uses sign language to express his needs and he amazes us daily. He's such a little sponge. After singing our ABC's the other day he picked up the "P" on his alphabet puzzle and said "p-p-p-p" and picked up the "J" and said "J....Jack". I was so proud! I love watching him learn and discover new things!


I have a wonderful play group of other stay at home moms. We do weekly play dates. This week we went to the petting zoo. We had so much fun! Here is Jackson with some of his friends.
While cleaning Jackson's room I put all his books in his crib so I could vacuum. He insisted on staying with them the entire time. I left to vacuum other rooms and kept returning to see if he wanted to get out. His response- "No, no, no, no....books!".
Jackson is a great little helper between playing with his kitchen set, vacuuming with his vacuum and helping me sweep- I am trying to train him right. ;o) I have two words for his future wife: "you're welcome".
Nonny (my mother-in-law) is SUCH a blessing to me. She is always willing to come and play if I need to run some errands (or like this week prepare for a dinner party of twelve).
Jackson adores her and I think she's pretty special too!
Jackson LOVES to slide!

Smelling the flowers.
Jackson's first horse ride. He was a pro!


1 comment:

  1. That baby is just SO cute!!! It's so sweet watching him grow up.

    ReplyDelete