Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let the countdown begin!

Four more days until Christmas! This truly is the most wonderful time of the year!! I am so excited. I cannot wait for Jackson to discover the pile of goodies Santa will leave for him!
We have been having a wonderful time this Christmas season. Here are pictures from some of our activities so far.

I love these sweet eyes! I think he's saying, "Hey, Mom...it's cold".

Jackson loves music and the minute he hears it the dancing begins. He's got some pretty adorable dance moves too (see above). Santa's band (below) played jazz music and Jackson danced for about fifteen minutes until our train arrived. I WISH I had my video camera, it was priceless.



We took the picture below first. This is what I call Jackson's "I'll sit here, but I WON'T like it" face. Since we could NOT get a smile out of him, I joined.
Here we are on a train ride to the North Pole.
Jackson loves trains but the whistle was too loud for him, hence his look of enthusiasm.

Making Christmas ornaments.
I'm sure we'll have many more Christmas pictures to come. I hope that you and yours have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead. Don't forget the real reason for the season (Luke 2; John 3:16). Now that's a reason to celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment