Saturday, February 21, 2009

Test Results

Praise God! I got a call from my nurse on Monday letting me know that I have a lifetime immunity to Fifth’s disease. We are so grateful to know that our baby is safe.
I am nine weeks pregnant tomorrow and will be breaking down and buying some maternity clothes this weekend. Not a lot of stuff, but I have to get some comfortable work pants at least.
I am counting down the days (23) until my March 16th ultrasound! I can’t wait to see our baby and him/her actually look like a baby! I am going to ask the technician if we can watch for a few minutes to see if he or she will move. Not long after that appointment I plan to make an announcement to the kids in my class who I know will be thrilled. (They ask me all the time when I am going to have a baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment