Monday, March 9, 2009

11 Weeks

I am 11 weeks pregnant and one week from today we have our next ultrasound. We are so excited because the technician said that our bean will now look like a baby. I can barely wait! I am so thankful for this pregnancy and how wonderful it has been so far. I have experienced zero morning sickness! I am completely exhausted and I am emotional but those are my only symptoms (except for my growing belly). Only two more weeks and I will be entering my second trimester! We will be 1/3 of the way there (that is so hard to believe). We are so close to holding our baby in our arms, it seems so surreal. I bought some maternity clothes and when I wear them I really look pregnant. If I am not wearing them, it really just depends on the day. I think it has more to do with being bloated than a baby bump these days. I plan on telling my kids at school the big news the day after my appointment. I know they will be excited.
I can’t wait to see our little Jackson or Claire (yes, those are our names so far) on the screen. I hope we get to see him/ her jump around. I really feel like it is a boy although all I want is a healthy baby. We should find out the sex in about six weeks. After that, let the shopping begin! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment