Saturday, May 30, 2009

Registering


I am 22 weeks 3 days in the photo above...wow. It is amazing how much I have already grown. I love to lay and watch my belly twitch and move. Feeling our sweet son kick is something that always brings a smile to my face. I have a feeling that Jackson is going to be quite the active little boy...just a prediction based on his in utero kickboxing practice.

We finished registering today! It feels so good to have that done and what an overwhelming task it is. Who knew there was so much baby stuff (and who knows what you actually need)!? It was so exciting to imagine Jackson swinging in his swing, riding in his stroller, etc. I can't wait! I know he will be here before we know it.

I am going to enjoy my last summer before becoming a mommy. I look forward to sleeping, relaxing and doing whatever whenever because (as I've been told by many) these days will soon be a distant memory. I am so thrilled that school is out and am ready to get started on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment