Sunday, June 14, 2009

25 weeks


Sarah, Leah and I went to the beach this week. It was a lot of fun. :)


Dear Jackson,

I am 25 weeks pregnant with you today. As I type Grissom is laying in my lap with his head on my tummy, I think he enjoys feeling you move around. Every time you kick he looks up at me like "Did you feel that!?!" I am getting the biggest kick out of it. I think you and Grissom will be great friends. Gracie may hide from you for a few months but she will come around eventually.
Your nursery is really coming along. Yesterday your Nonny finished painting and your Poppy hung your ceiling fan. Your Daddy and I just love to go in there and imagine what you will look like in your room in a few short months. I am so overwhelmed with love for you. Some may say it's the hormones but I think it's much more than that. I feel like my heart is expanding daily as I dream of holding you and can't help but tear up as I rock in your room and sing the songs that we will one day sing together. I look forward to our many adventures and I know that our lives are about to change. I read that the average toddler laughs 500 times a day while the average adult laughs five times a day, the article said that parents of toddlers split the difference. I know that your Daddy and I are going to discover a whole new world through your eyes and I can't wait. In two days we will get to see your sweet face again as I have a 3-D ultrasound. Your grandmothers (who are going with us) are so excited too. I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment