Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment Update

My doctor's appointment was yesterday and they did an ultrasound to check my placenta, a glucose screening for gestational diabetes, and gave me my RH shot. It was a very busy appointment. We are thankful that my placenta (that was low-lying at our previous ultrasounds) has fixed itself and we can plan for a vaginal delivery. My diabetes screening and shot were fine too. I was nervous about that shot, but it wasn't bad at all.
It was wonderful to see our little guy again, this is our last scheduled ultrasound so the next time we will see him will be when he arrives... that is so exciting! The ultrasound technician said that his weight as of yesterday (at 28 weeks 1 day gestation) was 3 pounds 6 ounces...what a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment