Sunday, January 25, 2009

7 weeks

Today I am seven weeks and two days pregnant (according to the due date that the doctor gave me, which I think might change). Our sweet baby is now the size of a blueberry! He/She looks like a beautiful baby already (according to the pictures at http://www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=9&day=28&year=2009)! After today there are only two more days until my appointment and I am thrilled. I have felt great this week. I have only felt a little nauseated a couple of times but mostly I have just been exhausted. I was having some cramping that was making me worry (even though the books say that is normal) so I called the doctor just to make sure. She said everything was perfectly fine. She said the “cramps” I was feeling were probably just my uterus growing and stretching to make room for my little one. My emotions have been running wild as well. Every day I pray that the Lord will fill me with his spirit of peace so I don’t waste my time worrying about things that I cannot control. I think that after we see and hear our angel I will feel a lot better. I have had every possible scenario rush through my mind. I was concerned when I had certain symptoms and then when the symptoms pass I am concerned. It’s crazy! I know that God is in control and he has a perfect plan. I do know that, but I think sometimes my mind forgets. I just don’t “feel pregnant” I don’t really know what that’s means… I mean I do feel bloated and tired but I just can’t wait until we know that everything is okay.
God, Please be with us and give me patience and peace until our appointment on Wednesday. I pray that on Wednesday that we will be able to see and hear our little blueberry with no problems and I will be reassured that all is well. Protect this baby, I know you already know him/her and I just can’t wait to. Comfort me, keep me safe and healthy throughout this pregnancy but above all I pray that you bless us with a healthy, happy little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment