Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet Family

I am so excited! I can’t wait until our appointment on the 28th. It’s only a week from tomorrow (and by “only”, I mean I have no idea how I am going to wait that long). I actually briefly considered calling to reschedule for an earlier appointment but I realized how crazy that was. Daniel laughs at my impatience (How is he so calm!?!). Maybe this pregnancy will teach me some (patience that is). I just can’t wait to tell everyone! I am so happy. I definitely can tell that something is going on with my body. I felt great today but have been exhausted and nauseated (just to name a few symptoms) for the past few days. I haven’t thrown up yet so that’s good news.
My mom sent me the following email today and made me cry:
Dear butterbean,

Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you every day and already love you. Please take care of your oven. She’s special to me.

Love,
Sassy

Linda sent this email yesterday:

Wow! This is so beautiful; I have a lot to learn all over again. This has got to be the sweetest, neatest thing I have seen. I'm right along with you on the sweetest, smartest, most precious, you are so right! Yes, this will be the longest 8 days of my life. Tony is so excited he can hardly stand it, he told me to get my E-mails ready and then on Wednesday I can just send them, he was so funny! All I keep thinking is, a Grandmother? It seems like that just can't be, but I'm so proud to say it's so real and the greatest feeling in the whole world for both of us.
We Love You both,
Mom and Dad

We are so blessed to have such great families to share our excitement with. What a lucky baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment