Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picture Update

I have a few moments while Jackson is napping and wanted to share some pictures from the last few weeks. I'll post again soon because I can't wait to tell you about some awesome things God is doing in our bible study!

Jackson loved touring the fire station!
I'm a lucky girl...what can I say?
I love this picture.
I whipped out my camera and Jackson turned and said "CHEESE!".
What a ham.
(Check out the hair!)


He thought he was hilarious walking around in my shoes.
The shirt isn't half bad either. ;)
Bath time fun
Here is a late Christmas picture. It cracks me up. We had a wonderful Christmas and Jackson loved everything "See-ta" brought him. This year was so much fun, I can't even imagine the excitement next year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment